Apply for PEEF Scholarships in 2023: As a result, this page contains detailed information regarding the most recent scholarship announcement from the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF (PEEF Scholarships 2023 – Complete Application Procedure).
As a result, the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), which is overseen by the Board of Directors, assists promising but financially challenged students in the province of Punjab in realizing their aspirations and making a positive contribution to the development and prosperity of Pakistan.
Also, Read This: Jobs 2023 for HBL (Habib Bank Limit)
- In BPS 1-4, children of public employees (children of both serving and retired Govt. servants are eligible)
- youngsters who practice a minority faith
- Special Youth
- children of victims of terrorist attacks on civilians
- Students who have passed the PBTE/TEVTA exams are not eligible for this scholarship. Applicants may also utilize a photocopy of the application form.
Pledge to apply for PEEF Scholarships in 2023
Special quota scholarships have been made available by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) for studies at the Intermediate, Graduate, and Master’s levels in 2023. Students who passed their matriculation or intermediate exams in 2022 and fit into one of the following groups may apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship in 2023.
The Punjab Educational Excellence Fund (PEEF) seeks to create a critical mass of human capital by providing opportunities for academically gifted underprivileged boys and girls in Punjab.
Since the PEEF’s founding in 2009, around 440,000 students from Punjab and other provinces have received scholarships from it. As a result, these students are accepted into a variety of public and private institutions as well as Centers of Excellence (CsOE), such as LUMS, NUST, FAST, IBA Karachi, GIKI Swabi, and others. These scholarships have been given to students at various stages of higher education, from intermediate to doctorate.
|Posted on||17th March 2023|
|Education||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Last Date||April 19, 2023|
|Company||Punjab Educational Endowment Fund – PEEF|
|Address||Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF, Lahore|
“Scholarships are available for students enrolled in programs leading to an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree, including MS or M.Phil. Pakistani people from both Balochistan and Punjab are eligible to apply for these scholarships.”
Provided that they have passed the Intermediate or Matriculation exams and attend a government school in Balochistan, students are eligible to apply for PEEF Balochistan Scholarships. It is worth noting that applications must be submitted for exams taking place in 2022.
Children of citizens slain in terrorist acts, children of minorities, children with impairments, and orphans are also eligible for PEEF Punjab scholarships.
Procedure for Applying for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023
The Chief Executive Office Education CEO-Edu office has a scholarship application form.
The Deputy Director of Colleges office is Available for download at www.peef.org.pk, the PEEF website.
Send the application to Punjab Education Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600, with all required fields filled in
. The PEEF Special Quota Scholarship form 2023 for Inter Scholarships must be submitted by April 19, 2023.
Applications received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
Here Is the Official Website: https://www.peef.org.pk/
Qualifying Criteria for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship in 2023
- At least 60% on the annual 2022 BISE or Federal Board exam for Intermediate or Matric.
- Only students enrolled in Punjab Province universities or colleges, whether they are public or private, may apply.
- The combined monthly income of the parents shouldn’t exceed 35,000.
- Children of government employees who work in grades 1-4 are exempt from the income requirement.
- Children of civilians killed in terrorist attacks are also not considered needy if their families make a certain amount of money.
- The candidate must be a regular student registered in a college or university that grants associate’s or bachelor’s degrees.